Discuss Electricians wanted Aylesbury / Buckingham area in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This person requires some work. They've hopefully explained their skills and qualifications and what area they're in. Otherwise, what's the bloody point?

JD6400

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
Electricians wanted for varied work.

Both local and ( optional ) stay away.

Short term subbies with a view to long term.

Flexible hours / days possible.

New builds / barn conversions / high end stable yards / grain stores and other agricultural / testing and inspection / some commercial .

Please leave me a personal message , I am not always in internet reception so will reply when I find it.

Many thanks
Dave

Electricians wanted for varied work.

Both local and ( optional ) stay away.

Short term subbies with a view to long term.

Flexible hours / days possible.

New builds / barn conversions / high end stable yards / grain stores and other agricultural / testing and inspection / some commercial .

Please leave me a personal message , I am not always in internet reception so will reply when I find it.

Many thanks
Dave
Hi Dave
we are looking for a part time electrician in London and also we have on Cardiff.
are you interesting in?

thanks

OC

Are you still looking ? i am a electrical improver, ECS card, 2365 level 2 and 3. Owner of a Megger 1720 experienced in use . Looking to complete my portfolio
Hi Eleanor , not sure if you are replying to me or OC Yan ? If me , then yes. Just drop me a pm with your contact details.
Many thanks
Dave

Hi Eleanor
Our head office
Are you still looking ? i am a electrical improver, ECS card, 2365 level 2 and 3. Owner of a Megger 1720 experienced in use . Looking to complete my portfolio
Hi Eleanor
thanks your asking. yes we are still looking for a qualified part time electrician. we can have a chat when you sometime pass SW19 area. our office is there. then we can talk more and showing you some living projects. please let us know.

thanks

OC

Reply to Electricians wanted Aylesbury / Buckingham area in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net