Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss electricity saving boxes in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
Y

yorkshiresparky

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are what any good? Gimme a clue what you mean? :confused:

N

nuttycomputer

I think Stewright means these...

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant seem to find much about them, I reakon youd have to try it yourself for your own home, as everyones houses are different using up different amounts of electricity, Thinking about getting one myself

X

-X-

No...

Despite the demo that switches a bit of capacitance into an inductive load (or the other way around) and shows the saving.... this is not what happens in a real domestic situation.

PF correction has been used for many years in commercial installations, but has no application to what they are dressing it up as.

P

phil333

I agree with -X-... would be more efficient in say a school or warehouse where there is a large amount florescent lighting with high inductance on the load. but for domestic, i wouldn't think it would save on energy that much.:)

J

jeny

To choose good one among many electric box is difficult and install as well, for me at least.

darkwood

Mod
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
So many guests on one thread it wiffs of a sales pitch ... ah!!! just seen the age of this post OMG! this is one for the museum the units themselves will have evolved or dissapeared over the last 5yrs did you not check you dates Voltz??? :smartass2:
Edit.... I get yer now its sarcasm at the new members club.... is it really worth getting wound up over and posting sarcastic comments i doubt there is anything we will be missing out on.

Last edited:
Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Reply to electricity saving boxes in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom