Discuss Electrics in Spain. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DNS

On a recent holiday in Spain, while the Wife seems to be taking pictures of the holiday, I seem to be getting increasingly obsessed with all the faults and dangers that seem to be ignored and just left. I know health and safety is a very relaxed, but it gets ridiculous. Unprotected bare wires, easy reachable CU and open at the bottom of the stairs about three foot from the floor, Child hieght....... Telegraph pole leaning on a building.....etc.etc...109.JPG117.JPG188.JPG139.JPG
Does anyone else have this obsession with faults, I'm driving my wife mad, with "Look at that, what kind of electrician leaves work like that" LOLOL

More worrying that that, I used to look at the rivets on plane wings and think, hope the guy that pop rivetted them together had a decent riveter cause I'm sure I can see them moving about.

Now I look and see no rivets and think, I hope the guy or gal that glued the plane together didn't watch Blue Peter.

I have my limits of sticking to the regs but stuff like that still makes me cringe, even if the locals have a 'laissez faire' attitude :D

Reply to Electrics in Spain. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

V
I am brand new to this forum and, not being electrically-minded,, I hope that you will bear with me. We have a big and worrying problem...
Replies
Views
veggieman
V
Hey peeps! First of all hoping you all had a sound bank holiday weekend (mine was obviously working and earning the pennies but hey ho)...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock