Discuss Electrifix in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
looks like they are turning people away who arnt scheme or part p registered, i had a leaflet through the door and tried to apply for a trade account only to be told i wasnt qualified enough, is this a turning point for wholesalers?

Electrifix is purely a tradesmans discount on electrical items, it isnt even a lot, however every little helps i suppose

I had mine around a year now and used it once, i seem to remember all you need is to prove that your competant with the relevant qualifications

Electrifix is purely a tradesmans discount on electrical items, it isnt even a lot, however every little helps i suppose

I had mine around a year now and used it once, i seem to remember all you need is to prove that your competant with the relevant qualifications

All I did was go in & tell them that I HAD been CORGI registered AND was also a qualified spark but was now retired (all true) & they registered me for Plumbfix, but I also get the Electrifix deals too.

Odd, I got mine about a week ago. All I did was say (over the phone) that I have 2382. That was good enough for them.

looks like they are turning people away who arnt scheme or part p registered, i had a leaflet through the door and tried to apply for a trade account only to be told i wasnt qualified enough, is this a turning point for wholesalers?

I applied online and got approved with no checks, I have electricfix and plumbfix but was told I had to have a plumbing qualification when I applied over the phone for plumbfix.

I just did a little burp on the phone & I was in!

(just kidding I was asked for proof of paying some robbers to come and see that in fact I was competent, had calibrated meter, had correct procedures for everything, and was actually really rather good at my job despite their visit, OH! Then I paid 400 of your finest british pounds to them.

Eh?

as it should be it's a shame more people dont take that stance may be DIYer would get the job dont by some one how pay's to be in a scheme

Reply to Electrifix in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net