Discuss Electrotechnical Technology Level 2 C&G 2330 Certificate in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Burney

details below

Electrotechnical Technology is this the same as Electrical installation??? the receptionist seems to think so but if it aint it will save me a journey and give me time chase up another college.cheers guys

--------------------------
Course Details
Duration: 2 years

Study mode:
Part time evening

Qualification: C&G 2330 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology (Level 2)

Awarding body:City & Guilds

Start date or Dates
To Be Confirmed

Timetable
6 hours per week

Course Description
During this course students will learn about electrical installation practical skills, electrical theory and knowledge, electrical science and principles.

Course Fees
ÂŁ448 per year for home students; ÂŁ2240 per year for overseas students; free to UK/EU residents who are unemployed and in receipt of benefits

Entry Requirements
Students should have GCSEs in Maths, Science and English at Level D
spacer.gif
Venue Information top Course Venue
Stratford Campus
Newham College Of Further Education
Welfare Road
Stratford
Greater London
E15 4HT

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sticking my neck out here but the words TECHNOLOGY and INSTALLATION would have me guess not.

I'll check your link soon mate, in the middle of sorting some stuff out.

Maybe Yes?

(God I'm crap)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok cheers i cut and pasted form the link. it does mention electrical installation i just find it strange they have a different course title to others :confused: a lad i worked with last year went on the wrong course didnt realsie for months we still joke about it today i dont want to make the same mistake :eek:

I know, it's a pain in the ars* isn't it?
When I started out looking into the courses my brain went into meltdown

2330,2371,2391,ABCD,E=MC2

Where do you start!

Mog this qualification C&G 2330 Level 2 is the correct one replacing the old 2360 part 1 & the 2330 level 3 replaces the old 2360 part 2

Nick Ward

Reply to Electrotechnical Technology Level 2 C&G 2330 Certificate in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net