Discuss Elex Manchester in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hoping to make it on the 19th work permitting.

It is indeed, I was planning on meeting up with a few people in Cov in September, but for a number of reasons I won't be now. Just seeing really. Does anyone make an event of it, maybe go out for a ruby and a pint or ten on the evening? It would just be good to put faces to a few names and northerners tend to be alot more sociable than southerners. Not many of us go to the southern events.

If I make it I'll be up for a night out. Won't know for sure until the week of the event :(

If I've nowt on and haven't got anything better to do, I might have a shufty.

If you look up at the bit next door, with the clock tower, I helped fix them Urns up there about 3 in the morning!

i'm going. so's glennspark.,probably on the friday.

Mmmm lovely! A Peter Sellers inspired war-of -the-roses...I'll goose-grease up in anticipation...

Tempted to go, have a job in Bury around them dates so work permitting I may stick my head in, even if it's just for the free t shirt and bacon cob.

best way is to arrange a time at a paricuilar stall to meet up. e.g. the butty bar at 10.00. or megger's stand @ 11.00.

I shall be going on the Thursday , ive applied for my passport and permit to leave Anglesey and have invested in a new saddle for my sheep , was thinking of using two sheep and a blue light to get there quicker baa ba baa ba baa ba

Reply to Elex Manchester in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

As a young man, I was an electrician, but now I'm getting on, I am strictly DIY. I used to have a cheap old 900W petrol generator connected to a...
Replies
Views
I was asked to go and take a look at a generator set up by a marquee company yesterday to do some testing. It was a brand new JCB 65QS with...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
Just wondering what some events are in the trade. Some that happen often enough to shout out about them a bit. Then I'd consider meeting up with...
Replies
Views
So I am a fully qualified spark with my own company, however I also have a few properties I rent out. One of my tenants asked if they can have an...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock