Discuss Embroided Work wear in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

tombrooker84

Electrician's Arms
Hello Guys,

I know this may of been mentioned before but I'm looking to get a set of work wear printed, T - shirts, jumpers, fleece and jacket with my logo embroided or printed on them. I'm just wondering who you guys use, and whether or not there is forum sponsor for this type of thing?

Cheers

Tom

telectrix

Disrespected Scouser
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
i use a guy local . polo shirts printed £10 inc. the shirt.

ExArmy

Electrician's Arms
i just used someone local, suprisingly they were only £8 + VAT for a decent polo with embroidery on the chest. i have paid about £12-13 on more than one occasion for a screen printed ****ty fruit of the loom t-shirt for stag doo's so i had to ask twice if they were really only £8 each!

Guitarist

Regular EF Member
Just make sure you get 100% cotton polo shirts. There is some rubbish out there that will make you itch and sweat all day long :)

Amp David

Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
Just make sure you get 100% cotton polo shirts. There is some rubbish out there that will make you itch and sweat all day long :)
Agree. The ones i currently have were cheaper than what i had paid but aren't cotton, they make you sweat like mad.

Guitarist

Regular EF Member
The cotton ones from Vistaprint are very comfortable. Shame they don't do sweaters, only hoodies :(

Murdoch

Regular EF Member
Be prepared for a set up charge for your logo but once its designed its done. I've just got 5 more "thinner" Polo shirts from a supplier in Guildford for £47.70 inc VAT and they are really good quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk