Discuss Employers must crack down on sports chat in the workplace in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

As you say , complete rubbish. Women have teams in loads; if not all of the sports men play . Their football teams are superb.
Some women I know have greater technical knowledge on motor sport than a lot of men I know that think they are clued up.

I have worked in an open plan office where there was an even mixture of men and women. The majority of the men predominantly talked about sport for on average around 15 mins a day at most. The majority of the women talked about, shopping, soaps, hair do's, nails, diets, men... for about 7 hrs a day. It was all very pleasant and good fun! :p :D When I got in from work my wife would wonder why I didn't want to have much of a conversation with her and enjoyed the peace and quiet :rolleyes::D

She's not worth my effort @DPG , she doesn't represent me or any of the women I know. Typical feminist wench, thinks she's doing us a favour when in actual fact she's part of the problem.

These women are so out of touch with what modern women are like. Thanks, but I'd rather go out with the guys I used to work with for beers than go on a girls night out.

She's not worth my effort @DPG , she doesn't represent me or any of the women I know. Typical feminist wench, thinks she's doing us a favour when in actual fact she's part of the problem.

These women are so out of touch with what modern women are like. Thanks, but I'd rather go out with the guys I used to work with for beers than go on a girls night out.

You took your time SC, have you been doing the ironing or something?

Not read the article but sounds like typical Daily Hate rhetoric to brain wash you all. Next thing you know we’ll be leaving the EU! :cool::cool:

Encourages ladish behaviour ?
So does having bollox ! It seems to me that that's the way this dialogue is ultimately heading .
Some feminists wont be happy until males as a species are either neutered or are no more .
Reminds me of the two Ronnie's sketch " The worm that turned"

I best stop talking about the snooker ,
I'm putting people to sleep !
-- This is a clue of what will be watered down ,and put in action --
We are all individuals ... More team bonding BS to come .

I best stop talking about the snooker ,
I'm putting people to sleep !
-- This is a clue of what will be watered down ,and put in action --
We are all individuals ... More team bonding BS to come .
It does make you wonder about Management pushing teamwork, when at the drop of a hat they will try and ruin your working life, with incredible acts of "how to screw up the simplest tasks" and bogger the team

Reply to Employers must crack down on sports chat in the workplace in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock