Discuss En suite lighting not going on . in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Amull91

DIY
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Guys looking for a bit of advice. Our Mcb on the consumer unit was tripping constant even though nothing was plugged in. Both bedroom lighting and en suite lighting come under this MCB. However until recent both bedroom lighting remain on and the mcb doesn’t trip but the en suite lighting won’t come on at all ? Is there any idea how to fault find before calling in a spark .

Cheers
A

Attachments

• En suite lighting not going on . image - EletriciansForums.net
    image.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 5

Reply to En suite lighting not going on . in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net