Discuss End of halogen light bulbs spells brighter and cleaner future in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

This perhaps:
Sod's law..... as soon as I posted the above I suddenly thought of somewhere I hadn't looked and found one straight away!

Reply to End of halogen light bulbs spells brighter and cleaner future in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

My Current Setup (see image BEFORE.jpg): The wiring for my existing detached garage is shown (see image BEFORE.jpg). The house consumer unit...
Replies
Views
We are steadily replacing old incadescent, CFL and halogen bulbs in our house with LED bulbs. They tend to be the 2700k for the warm colour. We...
Replies
Views
Hello all I am new here and I have been reading threads in this forum for sometime searching for someone who has the same problem as me but...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, hope someone can help. In my hallway I had a basic ceiling light fitting on a low power energy saving bulb. Missus got a chandalier form...
Replies
Views
thekingiam
T
T
When we first moved into our house about 16 years ago the whole of the downstairs power, including the kitchen was re-wired by Eastern...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock