Discuss Energy logging software Fluke 1735 in the Electricians Software | Electricians Downloads area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Evening
Looking for software (or excel spreadsheet) to view data taken using Fluke 1735 power logger, Fluke software is ok but I'm wondering if there's anything else available?

Reply to Energy logging software Fluke 1735 in the Electricians Software | Electricians Downloads area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

M
Took a gamble.... Purchased a faulty Fluke 1735 which appears to be missing a PCB inside the battery compartment, this PCB has AC input and USB socket attached. If anyone has a Fluke 1735 (USB version) I would be glad to see a photo of the battery compartment with cover removed showing this PCB...
Replies
Views
Monchichak
M
Rockingit
I've an M&E client who wants me to replace a whole load of 'tired' 5v panel lamps on BMS systems for LED. My spidey sense is pricking my brain and wondering if there's some relevant standards that apply to the type of lumination for safety etc etc?? I've yet to start looking but I'm guessing...
Replies
Views
Rockingit
Rockingit
M
Hi all. Please be patient as I don't know much about electrics! We had a powercut in the area Tuesday 9th November afternoon - blown fuses in the sub opposite the property caused a 70 property outage. That was resolved Tuesday evening. The main switch on the RCD flipped once that evening, I...
Replies
Views
James
James
billandtedexcellent
Hiya, I live in a pretty old apartment in Japan. There's only one wall in the whole apartment that has a screw to allow to connect a power cable to an earth. I run quite a few electrical devices and I want to earth as many as possible, so i bought a little black power hub (with 5 sockets) which...
Replies
Views
Lucien Nunes
Lucien Nunes
R
Morning all, Just wondering if anyone else has experienced quality issues with Corston dimmers? I've been purchasing some for customers at nearly £100 per plate (customer requested them specifically). I've found that: The dimmers flicker sometimes in spite of supposedly being compatible with...
Replies
Views
Rory Dunlop
R

Electrical News from Electricians Forums and Friends

E
  • Article
Want to become a qualified electrician? Look carefully at the training courses on offer to avoid wasting time and money, is the advice in a new campaign from electrical industry body The Electrotechnical Skills Partnership (TESP). With thousands of searches each year on terms such as...
Replies
Views
Marty92
Dan
  • Article
You can now link your account with social media by going to the following page. https://www.electriciansforums.net/account/connected-accounts/ We had this feature some time ago but I removed it when Facebook was found to be selling the data they collected without informing the users of what...
Replies
Views
Dan
Dan
  • Article
There was a dodgy advert, typical clickbait, showing "how to save 90% on your electricity bill" which was not the case and it was actually showing some dangerous wiring tactics. Read the actual threads here:- What should be the code for this - C2 or C3 -...
Replies
Views
Jurassic Sparks
Jurassic Sparks
James
  • Article
The Go Plus hot tub is being recalled because you could get electrocuted taking a dip, according to press releases from the Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI). An Amazon spokesperson said: "Safety is a top priority at Amazon. "We require all products offered in our store to comply...
Replies
Views
Dave Appleby
D
Dan
  • Article
Posted on behalf of @CKI:C.K-Tools Carl Kammerling International Ltd, also known to as ‘CKI’, are the company behind the C.K Tools brand. Founded in Germany in 1904 and with roots stretching back to 1790, we provide a wide range of hand tools, tool storage, power tool accessories and...
Replies
Views
telectrix
telectrix

Search Forum