Discuss Energy price rises - Graphs? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

SolarCity

-
Arms
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information, preferably a graph, showing how electricity prices have changed over the last few years? I was thinking of adding something to our website.

Also, does anyone know what the DECC are predicting that energy prices will be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to your question, I was and have been curious about this myself, so looked at a few of our own house bills - granted you have to assume we got the best prices at the time which year, but mainly we were on the best fixed scheme each year for our postcode, but forgetting all that, it does still show a strong trend..... ie "UPWARDS".

Within 14yrs - the rate price for us has doubled ! (roughly speaking) ..... I may go back even further now....LOL

Energy price rises - Graphs? yearly_electric_costs - EletriciansForums.net

NOTE:- The unit price was calculated from the no' of units used and the total cost per Electric bill at that particular point in time ( which naturally would include any standing charge at the time of the bill, BUT excludes VAT and any discounts given, so its consistent in calculation ), so in reality for those who didnt shop around as much as we did the trend must be more severe IMO !

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Energy price rises - Graphs? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock