Discuss Enlite LED downlight fault ? in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Zdb

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
I came across these images on the Facebook group ECUK and thought I would share them with you guys.

The sparky said that these are in his own house that he put in. Quite worrying actually as Elite are my go to make/model and I've also put them in my house.

FB_IMG_1571738597274.jpgFB_IMG_1571738605364.jpg

Reply to Enlite LED downlight fault ? in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Getting the utility room redone at this project house and the misses is absolutely adamant she wants downlights. Couple of reasons for...
Replies
Views
I was surfing through one of the electrical training groups on Facebook yesterday and came across this question from an AM2 prep course: There...
Replies
Views
Wiring to new dishwasher causes garbage disposal to stop working. I just installed a GE dishwasher and came across a problem with the...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm looking for some advice to help me troubleshoot my strange issue with my consumer unit/fuse board on which my RCD keeps tripping...
Replies
Views
I was working with a builder I know well today and he'd 2nd fixed some light switches. All of them were spot on until I came to the switch either...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock