Discuss EPC requirement from April 1st in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

Noshocks

Can the EPC be carried out by the surveyor of the MCS company, assuming they are also a qualified DEA, I am sure I read somewhere that the EPC should be produced by an independant person/entity. If so it would be a waste of time me training for the DEA qualification?

(I also noticed on the 'Solar Power Portal' today that it has been confirmed that installed PV can be counted towards the EPC rating)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to EPC requirement from April 1st in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Had emails over night confirming that OLEV are reducing the OLEV grants from £500 down to £350 for installs carried out from 1st APril 2020...
Replies
Views
M
Hi Folks. I have a couple of queries about the EPC requirement as it stands now. 1) When solar PV is installed and commissioned on a new build...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all. This is my first post for advice, so please take it easy on me. I am a recently qualified electrician on a completely new career change...
Replies
Views
S
Thought this may be of interest to everyone before 1st August Special Scheme Operating Requirements Top Tips We received revised Scheme...
Replies
Views
babba
B
B
Okay so here is the story. Signed up a deal for a 4kwp system last week. Stone built cottage....75% double glazed......17 year old oil boiler...
Replies
Views
zeljuga
Z

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock