Discuss ESP Infinite Prime alarms in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Mr.Si

-
Reaction score
Hi there.

Just wondering if anyone has used the ESP Infinite Prime alarm systems?
If so, are they any good?

I'm trying to investigate which are the best to use that are not officially "Monitored" alarm systems.

It's for Intruder with the possibility of adding the control of Smokes and Heats too.

Thanks,
Si

not used them, b ut have seen no adverse comments. personally i use the gardtec 595 with wireless detectors from risco.co.uk

Probably one of the cheaper wireless alarms, it's a step up from your wireless Yale alarm, but still there's others that are more of a professional system that I would much rather select over this, I agree with telectrix on his choice and also the iOn16 is a good system and looks smart aswell

not used them,but a quick look and they seem a decent system,looks better than yale,which is decent stuff,forget pro stuff if your new to alarms,keep it simple look around a choose a product your happy working with then you will become confident with that panel.

Fitted one last year, as I was looking for a cheapish wireless system to offer customers, but found the system a bit basic. On paper it's got a lot going for it with auto dialler ect.

Where are good places to buy from as the local distributors don't seem to sell much.
So If I was looking to get either one of the recommended products - GT 595 or iso16, where would you buy from?
Or is it just your electrical wholesalers? Sorry if it's a dumb question.

Thanks.

Where are good places to buy from as the local distributors don't seem to sell much.
So If I was looking to get either one of the recommended products - GT 595 or iso16, where would you buy from?
Or is it just your electrical wholesalers? Sorry if it's a dumb question.

Thanks.

these are good..

Security Warehouse. Security Supplies. Cheap Prices for Texecom, Pyronix, Visonic, Scantronic, Honeywell, Online Security Products, Trade Prices, Cheap Suppliers of Texecom, Honeywell, Pyronix, Visonic, Scantronic, Cooper, Dedicated Micros, GJD, Volt

Thanks Tel.

I think i am going to go with the scantronic i-on 16 system. I know it is more expensive, but it's going in my house and I wants it... I needs it...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II via Tapatalk

i prefer a shotgun with a cord round the trigger and the doorknob.

Didn't know much about honeywell, but didn't know they had decent stuff. When i have a computer that is not booted into CAINE recovering my photos, i shall have a look at it.

So the galaxy system is made by honeywell...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II via Tapatalk

I find customers like the iOn16 because it also looks smart and neat in the home. The programming is easy enough, I always hardwire the bell box, and you need at least one hardwired RKP. All other accessories are wireless, I don't like the look of the wireless bell boxes they look naff, and I can't get me logo on them.

Reply to ESP Infinite Prime alarms in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net