Discuss Essential Journey? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Nicola tells us to stay at home, Boris tells us to stay at home, and they should stay at home too.
I'm a good boy, so I stay at home.
Just for the record, not all Scots moan about the English. I didn't want to leave the EU, and I don't want to leave the UK. I will not say more than that because no doubt I would offend someone. However, I have no dislike for any of our nations, and I think we are better together.
The French, however...

It reminds me of a job I was at before Xmas... the customer is a member of the SNP and there was a Christmas card from the Party featuring Ms Sturgeon on skates on an ice rink.

I’m sure she had the skates on the wrong feet.

Like this?

Attachments

• Essential Journey? diane - EletriciansForums.net
    diane.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 20
Like him or hate him, At the end of the day he is the PM of the UK and yes I do think that he should be seen out and about obviously ensuring safe distancing, wearing a mask etc., For me I believe it does help to instill some positivity to the people and afterall with all the gaffs he makes it gives us all a bit humour to lighten our day.
Politicians from all parties take every opportunity under the sun to score points from one another so we shouldn't be surprised by Nicole Sturgeon's little rant.
These people call one another all day long when sitting in parliament etc., then go to the bar afterwards and all have a good old time of it ! And we pay for it !!

Also... as it's a question of the breakup of the union... we should all get a vote on it... not just those that happen to live in Scotland or claim to be Scottish but live elsewhere...
Not sure about this mate. Should every EU citizen have been allowed to vote in the brexit referendum?

Reply to Essential Journey? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock