• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Esteemed Tag now only available to Electricians Arms members in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Supporter
Reaction score

I said I was done here. Seems I wasn't.

I'm not sure of the reasoning behind so many members not getting in the Electricians Arms. But the tag was really meant for Electricians. So I wanted them to go to those who primarily got access to the arms already. But quite a lot of members seem to not be in the arms here. And I don't want the tag to go to everybody.

So I've set it up (might take a few hours to route through all the systems to all your devices) so that you need to be in the arms to have it.

If you'd like to get in the arms, you just need show that you're an electrician somehow via PM to me or @Lou. We don't store these details, don't use them ourselves, don't give them to sponsors or any other firm, and don't even let volunteer forum staff have access to them (as they're in our PM's not theirs). So if you're a sparky, and want your esteemed badge back. Come get it via PM. :)

Cheers

Reply to Esteemed Tag now only available to Electricians Arms members in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back