Discuss EU Brexit - How will you vote given the latest "news" in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Do you want to remain in the EU

• Yes - stay in

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • No - time to leave

Votes: 81 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

seems younger people think the older voters are not entitled to there say

I had this from a young lass. Apparently she thought that the young had move of a vote cause they had longer to live with the result. I did suggest that maybe the older people should have more of a vote then cause they have financially contributed more than the young ones. She shut up after that.

Andy has a very good point about the young voters. It said on the news there there was a 'low turn out' for the younger voters. I can't find any actual figures of what age groups actually turned out to vote but it sounds like less than 50% of 18-24 years old's turned out to vote, even though the ones that did 75% voted to say in.

If anyone has any info on the turn out of the different ages I would be interested to see it.

From Iain Duncan Smith on the Andrew Marr show this morning
''Our promises were a series of possibilities''

This after Farage said on Friday morning that the 350m NHS pledge was a mistake.

Great, nothing like the truth after the event.

Well the vote is over and a new chapter is started for the UK. I've closed this thread which was specifically about the vote so please feel free to comment about the aftermath in other relevant threads that are running.

Thanks.

Reply to EU Brexit - How will you vote given the latest "news" in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock