Discuss Euro 46v10 panic button. in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Josh95

-
Reaction score
Hi,

I have installed a pyronix euro 46v10 alarm today.

I need to install a panic button onto this at a later date, what do i set the input as ? & how would i wire it ?

Josh

probably find that a zone can be programmed as PA.

First alarm i have done......

I did set it to HU but i was getting a tamper fault on it then, which made me think do i need resisters in it ?

I have the rest of the alarm set up with alarm 4k7 & tamper 2k2.

Thanks

i would imagine you need to fit resistors . 4.7K in parallel with the reed. 2.2K in series . if the PA has a tamper switch, bypass it with the 2.2K.

Reply to Euro 46v10 panic button. in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Everyone, hoping someone will be able to help me decipher the wiring for this hoist controller. the handset it came with has stopped working...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a veritas R8 alarm and corresponding keypad. Recently a powercut caused one of my keypads to stop working. I replaced the battery in...
Replies
Views
Hi at a property with a videx vx8000/s keypad entry and art 836 intercom with connected phone with gate button on phone. After a drilling...
Replies
Views
Im trying to make a Star Wars Prop for a course project where the dealine is comming up very fast in days and I need to do the report so really...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Might be a stupid question but I have about 30 of these smart+guard alarmed call point covers to deal with. All the batteries are dead...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock