Discuss Evening all, Has anybody here completed or currently doing their NVQ lvl 3 portfolio with EAL? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Evening all,

Has anybody here completed or currently doing their NVQ lvl 3 portfolio with EAL?
I’m into my 4th year in the industry now having started this NVQ in December ‘18. I have tonnes of experience now that I can evidence through videos and pictures but I’m struggling with putting the portfolio together. The training centre is pretty useless and I’ve tried getting some guidance and clarity numerous times now. I only have the portfolio to complete and then it’s the AM2 so I’m keen to get it done.

Cheers

James

Hi There

If you pm me with the course you are on and what provider it is through then I can give you access to the trainee section of the forum.

Hi There

If you pm me with the course you are on and what provider it is through then I can give you access to the trainee section of the forum.
Hi @Lou
I am in the same predicament as Improver2849 how can I access the trainee section?
Thanks
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening all,

Has anybody here completed or currently doing their NVQ lvl 3 portfolio with EAL?
I’m into my 4th year in the industry now having started this NVQ in December ‘18. I have tonnes of experience now that I can evidence through videos and pictures but I’m struggling with putting the portfolio together. The training centre is pretty useless and I’ve tried getting some guidance and clarity numerous times now. I only have the portfolio to complete and then it’s the AM2 so I’m keen to get it done.

Cheers

James
Did you get on the course as an experienced worker or do you have the Level 3? I say because i thought you had to have 5 years experience to be eligible without those.

Hello

Please complete the form here

Reply to Evening all, Has anybody here completed or currently doing their NVQ lvl 3 portfolio with EAL? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net