Discuss Evening classes in Kent in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am trying to find (with not much luck) evening courses in Kent to become a qualified electrician. I’m involved in the Shelving & Racking industry and our mobile Shelving, although plug and play Ethernet cabling, I feel requires an electrical qualification, especially if providing spurs for the system.

We also have low voltage lighting that is used within some systems too and have to pass a PAT test, which I have been on a course for.

Could anyone point me in the direction evening classes in Kent please, i live in the Medway towns but don’t mind travelling.

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

I am trying to find (with not much luck) evening courses in Kent to become a qualified electrician. I’m involved in the Shelving & Racking industry and our mobile Shelving, although plug and play Ethernet cabling, I feel requires an electrical qualification, especially if providing spurs for the system.

We also have low voltage lighting that is used within some systems too and have to pass a PAT test, which I have been on a course for.

Could anyone point me in the direction evening classes in Kent please, i live in the Medway towns but don’t mind travelling.

Thanks in advance
Competence is all that is required for ISITEE what other qualifications are you looking at?

Thanks Pete999.

I would like to obtain an industry standard recognised qualification. A generic electrician which i’m guessing would be domestic, and possibly at a very later date, commercial

Hi Darylbuk

Give us a call at the Electrical Academy. We are based in Maidstone. We can have a chat about your requirements and point you in the right direction.
Tel no 01622 962455

Reply to Evening classes in Kent in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net