Discuss Evening Sparks in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

Seanboy

Evening ladies and gentlemen. This is my first post and would like to say this forum seem's very good. What got me onto this forum is that i'm trying to get more knowlwdge on testing and inspecting as two years ago I failed my 2391 theory but passed the practical. Most of my experiance (7yrs since app) as an Electrician has come from commercial (mostly T.Clarke) then LUL work pretty similar work. worked for few other firms and now with another large commercial company who have started picking up London's large shell and core, office fit-out's.

Cheers Sean.

Evening ladies and gentlemen. This is my first post and would like to say this forum seem's very good. What got me onto this forum is that i'm trying to get more knowlwdge on testing and inspecting as two years ago I failed my 2391 theory but passed the practical. Most of my experiance (7yrs since app) as an Electrician has come from commercial (mostly T.Clarke) then LUL work pretty similar work. worked for few other firms and now with another large commercial company who have started picking up London's large shell and core, office fit-out's.

Cheers Sean.

Welcome Sean,

sorry to dampen your spirits with something you may already know - your practical result only holds for 2 years, so i guess you have to start your 2391 from scratch......

sorry:eek:

Thought it was one year Shakey. Right I did my 2391 theory in June 2006, Practical soon after July, August 2006. Will have to call CNWL tomorrow and find the exact date. Still will be to late I think as the next test was around september time.

Thought it was one year Shakey. Right I did my 2391 theory in June 2006, Practical soon after July, August 2006. Will have to call CNWL tomorrow and find the exact date. Still will be to late I think as the next test was around september time.

next writen exam is 17th July, but entries for that cloed end of May, (or 7th June for online entries)

you could still get on it, but would have to pay a late entry fee of about £50, you can do this for up to 2 weeks before the exam

after that, the next is middle of August, then Oct

with regards theory side of the 239 (i may have said this before)a good college hard studying ,old exam papers .there are plenty people here done/doing the 239 at the moment

Shakey you are the man. Did you get this info from CNWL or from the exam board.
Cheers Sean.

Nah Sean, i am a training manager, i also teach 2391, so i register all the students, administer exams etc etc

i regularly have to register students who have missed the cut off dates for the written exams:p

Reply to Evening Sparks in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock