Discuss Ex Delta NVQ 3 Electrical... help? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

justuk68

Hi there

Has anyone else been in this situation.

We all know now that Delta Electrical has gone into liquidation. I was 99% complete with my course and need to know if anyone else has taken their work to another company to finish marking? If yes what company did u use? I was thinking of trying to find a company that also uses one file, so they can just access all my work somehow?

Thanks in advance :carolers:
Justuk68

Xs Training Uses One file and are a forum sponser look on the right hand side of the page unlucky mate but if you have used one file should be ok as Xs training use that system

Contact them they are very friendly and approachable but not sure what it will cost you you would have to discuss that with them was £550+vat if you had Lv3 2330
contact them good lads

good luck mate I think I would have lost the plot as I know the effort I went to with mine

Hi mate

I have sent one of the centre managers and forum member a PM for you so he should contact you on here soon
Hope you get it sorted Good luck mate
or Google them XS Training LTD

Here is there contact details
XS Training LTD
Bushell House
7a Town Head
Silsden
West Yorkshire
BD20 9PS

[email protected]

regards

Yeah mate dropped him a email and link to this page

he replied teling me he was trying to help you out

Good luck mate hopefully you will get it sorted now, I know how i would ahve felt when i originally signed u for mine it was with VQ sloutions which was taken over by XS training so i could easily have been in your shoes

Hope all is well for you now and in the NEW YEAR

u got to pay the full price again, I think someone said, next time go with a college but they will check if you can do a nvq 3 before they have your money

Tried my college but don't think they're enrolling until September now, I think that's why I went with DET in the first place

Reply to Ex Delta NVQ 3 Electrical... help? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net