Discuss exam navigation software in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

chris_b_52

Hello All,

I have created a piece of software designed as an exam navigation test. It contains about 4000 sample questions for the C&G2300 Level 2 and 3 and the 2382 17th Edition course.

I use it as a revision aid for my students and thought as the qualifications are in their last days...would share it on here. Follow the link below and install the software.

I have placed a password for the 2382 17th edition exam on the site and will follow up with any others as required.

Thanks,

Chris

Home

For unit 301

I will be adding more questions over the next 2 weeks so if your exam isn't for a couple of weeks, download it again then and I will have added some more.

Chris

This is a top programe mate. Good job. I passed my 203 yesterday and a couple of questions were actually on my exam, and I would have got them wrong if it wasn't for this. Got myself a nice credit.

Not too many questions on the 202, but I have memorised them all which will help a lot. You planning on adding anymore?

Great job Chris thanks.

I have a son who is currently in the second year of his apprentiship and we are always looking for more relevant questions.

I am on half term holiday at the moment and have left the laptop at work. I will pop and get it tomorrow and post up some new passwords for all of the exams.

Chris

Got my resit dates. 2 on the same day! 4th May. Thats going to be fun since I get back from a boozed up trip to Newquay the day before!

what a top guy. it may be worth you contacting a few colleges chris for selling them licences to the product. just think a simulator is cheaper than paper and the cost of putting a student in for an exam that fails and then the re-sit. good luck with it mate

thanks chris this is great i only have once complaint when you get the answer wrong it gives you the correct answer but not where to find it dont know if this is something you can fix :D

my course is on the 17th 18th and 19th of may startin to get a lil nervous i NEED to pass is :rolleyes:

Hello,

Thankyou all for the kind words. I use this at the college that I teach and it seems to get some good results. The question bank is growing with some quite relevent questions.

Although the 2382 course will remain very similar, the new technical certificate course may change significantly (leaving the software a little less useful).

If anyone is currently at a college get them to contact me via my web page, as I have another bit of software that saves results on their network and charts learner progress via excel.

As for the section and page numbers for the 17th edition exam, it is something that I am going to look at over the summer holidays. I have got all of the page numbers etc, but its finding time to marry them up with the questions.

I am looking at producing a 10 session distance learning course over the summer for the 2382, so as soon as I'm done, I'll post it here too.

chris83....I have a further 60 good 205 questions that I will attempt to enter in tomorrow morning, and will post here if it is successful. Only 2 out of around 50 failed at our place, so hopefully it will go well.

If anyone has some good questions that can be included then please post them on and I'll add them in.

Chris

Reply to exam navigation software in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net