Discuss Exam question help in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

PeterPan27

Hi all just done this **** exam and these are the questions a rememberd and wrote down in notes,,

Last edited by a moderator:
re: Exam question help

I reckon no one will even have a think about that one until it's formatted better and has at least an attempt at punctuation has been made. If I was being really picky I'd say get rid of at least half the spelling mistakes as well. Sorry, harsh words but well intended. Daz

***questions removed***

- - - Updated - - -

it was done in proper format mate, but when i pressed submit it all messed up for some reason or another lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Where no supply is availble, a test of earth electrode resistance for a installation forming part of a TT system can be carried out using?
a-Earh fault loop impedance teste
b-a continuity tester
c- An earth electrode teste
d- a low resistance ohm metre

The earth fault loop impedance of a radial circuit must be measured at?
a-the origin of the circuit
b-any convenient part of the circuit
c-the furthest part of the circuit
d-every switch on the circuit

hows that? the others 100% right mate?

I don't get the 2nd question - is that exactly how it was written? Daz

i think the gs38 may be wrong also mate, as its does test equipment etc but does it do construction and use?

baffled which one im right and wrong azaswell lol

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get the 2nd question - is that exactly how it was written? Daz
exactly matey

guys i really appreciate the help and reading my posts, but some sayinf 2 some saying more hehe,, can you least say which are 100% right?

ive revised over 400 questions, got a b c dss coming out me ears

- - - Updated - - -

What happens to the resistance when you add other items in parallel?
in series it increase
in parallel it decrease

guys i really appreciate the help and reading my posts, but some sayinf 2 some saying more hehe,, can you least say which are 100% right?

ive revised over 400 questions, got a b c dss coming out me ears

- - - Updated - - -

in series it increase
in parallel it decrease

Draw a cu and a circuit.. then add an extra circuit from the cu.. is it in series or parallel?

Reply to Exam question help in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net