Discuss exam results ?? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi, i I spoke to my college yesterday and the results are still not on CG website!!!! They are supposed to be out anytime now, just have to hang in there.

Cheers

we where told they allways send the fails out first as they dont have to have a cert printed etc,i suppose it makes sense,so following that logic if it takes ages for ya results it should be good news.

yep took it 5th june.

Woman at college exam centre wouldnt tell me on phone my results but she said results posted to me on tuesday,certificate for full award posted same day.
Reading into that i think i may have passed but im not holding my breath until i see cert.
To be honest i thought i had messed exam up

if you look on c&g website it says results usually 8 weeks but can take up to 12

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont suppose you know roughly when the 2391 results for 17th july will be out do you shakey?

first or second week of september i reckon

we where told they allways send the fails out first as they dont have to have a cert printed etc,i suppose it makes sense,so following that logic if it takes ages for ya results it should be good news.

the results are listed on C&G's walled garrden, all at the same time, passes and fails

my lads wind me up with the 2391

i tell them its 42 days
i then tell them again its 42 days
i then tell them that i check EVERY morning on the walled garden
I then tell them that I WILL RING THEM as soon as i know the results
I then tell them all that again, justy to be absolutely sure

so why then, did i get the first phone call only THREE days after the exam "i was just wondering if you you know the results yet":p

oh for fu*k sake..............

Last edited by a moderator:
point taken shakey, but you gotta admit its a bit off firstly not knowing the pass rate for the 2391 as thats their best kept secret and then not knowing the date you will get your results.
6-12 weeks seems to be the norm for something that should be relatively easy ie marking the papers.
i for one would much rather know what sort of pass mark i am expected to achieve from the outset and then have a good idea of how long i will be left sweating it out.

whats the walled garden and can anybody check for their results on it or is it just for tutors?

whats the walled garden and can anybody check for their results on it or is it just for tutors?

the Walled Garden is a C&G's online admin system

it is for authorised centres and requires a username and password, and a centre number, so is not for the genral public

Reply to exam results ?? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock