Discuss Experienced needed. will work for free.........Dorset/Hampshire in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

W

wannabeaspark

Hi i am looking to gain some experience with an electrical company or an individual.
I live in the poole dorset area on the south coast.
I have done a training course at the beginning of the year and have 17th edition wiring regs, part p and a level 2 in inspection and testing..... i am going to be doing my 2391 by the end of this year.
I have had an assesment with napit and i am a memeber with them....
I have my own tools , transport and testing equipment and am willing to travel within reason to gain some more experience.....
i know a lot of people do not like these fast track courses and i am not trying to come in the back door by any means. ... I have been a builder all my life and due to an accident i had in 2008 i have had to pursue a career change...
I am a reliable trustworthy and a hard worker.. i learn fast and am really looking to offer my services for free in return for some experience in the fields i need to know more about...I also have my own electrical insurance and am n a p i t registered.
I hope someone who remembers how tough it was when you first start out will be willing to give me a chance.....

Hi i am looking to gain some experience with an electrical company or an individual.
I live in the poole dorset area on the south coast.
I have done a training course at the beginning of the year and have 17th edition wiring regs, part p and a level 2 in inspection and testing..... i am going to be doing my 2391 by the end of this year.
I have had an assesment with napit and i am a memeber with them....
I have my own tools , transport and testing equipment and am willing to travel within reason to gain some more experience.....
i know a lot of people do not like these fast track courses and i am not trying to come in the back door by any means. ... I have been a builder all my life and due to an accident i had in 2008 i have had to pursue a career change...
I am a reliable trustworthy and a hard worker.. i learn fast and am really looking to offer my services for free in return for some experience in the fields i need to know more about...I also have my own electrical insurance and am n a p i t registered.
I hope someone who remembers how tough it was when you first start out will be willing to give me a chance.....

never work for free man, unless its for family or friends,if your a builder you could trade your skills to a spark in return,once you work for free the only progression is pay to work..

Reply to Experienced needed. will work for free.........Dorset/Hampshire in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock