Discuss Experienced practically, learning theory in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Dan Wright

Hello all,
I've worked as a sparky for 3 years before now only deciding to do my tests, got level 3 unit 301 out of the way pretty quickly but dreading unit 302!!!! Any tips on what to revise formula wise? Am I going to need to know every formula??

Thanks,
Dan

Welcome to the forum.
As with all exams you should know all the information required but you will only need to use some of it in the exam. knowing which parts you will need to use is guesswork unfortunately.
Getting the basic formulae in place so that you can derive others is probably a good start.
Also practising past papers so that you get a feel for the question planning can be useful.

Reply to Experienced practically, learning theory in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, Just wondered if anyone knows whether there is such a thing as a distance learning version of the level 3 (C&G or EAL) Electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Hello, you all helped me out recently when we had a water leak (mostly in kitchen ceiling), and my landlord's contractor was saying the household...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
Hello and Happy New Year. It's not starting too well for me, excuse pun. Since Friday December 16th, The 2.4l Duratorq diesel won't start...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock