Discuss extra year at school?!? gud or bad? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

what do you think to the new legislation, where the new starters at secondary schools have to stay an extra year? do you think its a good or bad thing?

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
S

spark-doctor

Dont know a lot about it but if you cant give the little feckers an education in 5 years, how is an extra year going to help.

S

Spudmiester

I suppose it will be good for some, but others will just skive all the same.

Hated school, could not wait to leave !

B

Bane

You should try it Luke. Maybe you'll learn how to spell g-o-o-d. ;)

C

Carter

Should help to artificialy depress the unemployment figures in a few years. If I managed to get an excellent educational base together in 5yrs why suddenly do they need another year to achieve a lesser one. Rather like the current school leaver, it doesn't add up?? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

ian.settle1

-
Mentor
Arms
what do you think to the new legislation, where the new starters at secondary schools have to stay an extra year? do you think its a good or bad thing?
I was one of the last people who could stay on at school voluntary till you where 16 year after that it was compulsory.

There was a debate then whether it was a good idea.

Reply to extra year at school?!? gud or bad? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom