Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Ezybond earth clamps. in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

U

Unclebill

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Has anyone used Ezybond earth clamps. If so what did you think of them?

Aico 3000 Range
A

alex

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
a bit crap................

do you mean ezy earths for rad's.

if so i dont like them i find when you do them up the alen key normally knackers up and the ezy earth sorts off tries to come off.

U

Unclebill

After enquiring at Ezybond as to where I might buy only ONE clamp as none of the local suppliers had any and would only order in multiples of 20, I got a phone call from a very nice lady called Janey who enquired which size I required and one arrived FREE in the post the next day. Now that is service!!

A

alex

After enquiring at Ezybond as to where I might buy only ONE clamp as none of the local suppliers had any and would only order in multiples of 20, I got a phone call from a very nice lady called Janey who enquired which size I required and one arrived FREE in the post the next day. Now that is service!!

well what do you think then;)

ian.settle1

-
Mentor
Arms
Must comply to some BS or they would not be selling them.

Bit concerned though that after a few years on hot water/hot radiator pipes it would get brittle and fall off.

Last edited:
A

adamh

don't reli like the look of them and is not tht hard to put on a normal earth clamp except well under a bath behind a sink most places actually :( ill jst be stickin wiv my box of legrand ;)

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to Ezybond earth clamps. in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom