• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss F/S - Seaward Supernova Plus PAT Tester - Bedford in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

Festerfly

Im not really using this and it seems a shame for it to be sat there doing nothing.

Its a Seaward Supernova Plus PAT Tester. Comes with loads of extras inc the 'Test N Tag' Printer and leads etc.

Various leads as shown in the picture etc.

It will require calibration and i would prefer collection as this thing is HEAVY!

The link to its full specs are here. Seaward Supernova PAT Tester

And a few pics are below:

Collection From Bedford.

£495 ono.

I am interested but would be grateful if you could send me the serial number of unit. I am purchasing for a organisation who require two, I have secured one recently from Bolton and they said their may be chance of another one in the near future, but have been looking in case it does not materialise. Thanks.

Any news ? Asked for serial no. as it needs calibrating. This was requested by seaward who asked me for it so they could generate a quote. Thanks

Reply to F/S - Seaward Supernova Plus PAT Tester - Bedford in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello We hold a contract with a local letting agent who has approx. 450 houses. They are wanting us to start a PAT testing program across these...
Replies
Views
H
PAT Tester for sale in excellent condition. This is a great tester for quick and easy testing of appliances. Comes with instruction book, all...
Replies
Views
W
Hi All, I hope I am posting this in the right forum, assuming that I am allowed to advertise items for sale here at all (sorry if this is the...
Replies
Views
wulfruna77
W
J
What are the main differences between: 1. Seaward Europa & 2. Seaward Europa Plus I can see that the front differs slightly (where the qwerty...
Replies
Views
JOliver
J
G
Im looking to swap my pat tester for a 17th ed MFT. Ive an Ethos 9300, in excellent condition, comes with case, test lead, a copy of the CoP and...
Replies
Views
golfpaul
G

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock