Discuss Failed am2 on one part of IR ? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi guys so I got my results back for my am2 and I’m devastated. My assessor told me when I finished that I forgot to do my ir from the bottom of contactor to motor. He said everything else was perfect he’s words were would be very harsh to fail me on that. Anyone have any experience in the marking and isit worth appealing as I done everything apart from that load.
attached my results
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Many thanks

con

TL;DR
Am2 IR fail

Attachments

• 533257B6-FAA6-41A6-A60F-446D18A62A50.png
    711.8 KB · Views: 65

Reply to Failed am2 on one part of IR ? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all. I recently failed a section of my AM2E assessment. Passed 7/10 but failed on some silly things I'm confident of correcting second time...
Replies
Views
Finished my AM2 the other day, pretty confident with most of it except the testing. When I done my live polarity, Ze and PFC tests for some odd...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hoping for some advice, I’ve recent resit my AM2s after failing on first attempt… I’ve passed all my resit apart from section C just on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area Firstly, If you've got any questions about the am2s fire away whilst it's still fresh I'm...
Replies
Views
Hey all, First post but have read up a lot over the last few months as I have been prepping for my AM2s which I sat last week and thought I done...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock