Discuss Fake dangerous LED lamps to be discussed on Fake Britain tonight. in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

bugger. swmbo is watching constipation street.

soaps do have a + side. they keep 'er indoors quiet while i'm on the forum.

I take it you're single and you live on your own then!:)

My better half is also of the same mind - we prefer factual intellectual programs, entertainment, documentaries etc (basically 'within reason' anything not a soap), too much crap dished out in soap life, which if any of those places were real would have been bulldozed and made into commemorative parks with the amount of disasters and murders that occur in them, the further you get into soaps the more out of touch with the real world you become and they are often used at the script level to manipulate their audience even to the political climate - although not as obvious as some biased media it does have a large effect on the serious viewer with simple subtle remarks and comments can guide the political view of the viewer - the bbc is well known for been left wing and this can be seen through alot of their programs like quiz satire to Eastenders even though the public funded group should remain neutral - so your been brainwashed basically with your daily dose of Corrie or Enders lol

You don't just have to watch the soaps to get brainwashed. Even the news is biased.
Gary Glitter messed with kids and got done for it. Another singer slept with a kid that wasn't his and he paid lots of money to the parents for it to go away. The bloke was a crackpot who changed the colour of his skin and other weird stuff but the public liked him cause he entertained them so he could do whatever he wanted and still gets his records played on the radio... (sorry went off at a tangent there...)

You don't just have to watch the soaps to get brainwashed. Even the news is biased.
Gary Glitter messed with kids and got done for it. Another singer slept with a kid that wasn't his and he paid lots of money to the parents for it to go away. The bloke was a crackpot who changed the colour of his skin and other weird stuff but the public liked him cause he entertained them so he could do whatever he wanted and still gets his records played on the radio... (sorry went off at a tangent there...)

...Since the early eighties,i have known what that dude was...would not have him on the radio or tele,then or now.

Had a memorable falling out with a sister,at a Christmas gathering,for forbidding the use of a Wi dance game,featuring the deviant...

Wealth and popularity,can deter scrutiny...but not forever :whatchutalkingabout

Reply to Fake dangerous LED lamps to be discussed on Fake Britain tonight. in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net