Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss fans in bathroom in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

davino

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hello all
had a visit from the building inspector today , pulled me on a couple of things, 2 av sorted, but 1 i cant find a answer too.

apparently i HAVE to have a extractor fan in the bathroom. there is 2 windows in the room and its straight off the landing hence all house ventilation. need an answer by tomorrow morning if anyone can help i would be very gratefull
david

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

ian.settle1

-
Mentor
Arms
hello all
had a visit from the building inspector today , pulled me on a couple of things, 2 av sorted, but 1 i cant find a answer too.

apparently i HAVE to have a extractor fan in the bathroom. there is 2 windows in the room and its straight off the landing hence all house ventilation. need an answer by tomorrow morning if anyone can help i would be very gratefull
david
Go to this site and all the building regs are there.

Planning Portal - Approved Documents

D

davino

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks, appriciate the info but this is where i looked and could nt find it ...need a quciklink b4 tomorrow...thanks
david

S

sparkyork

is this a new build? i had a look through document F and it looks like kitchens, utilities and bathrooms need ventilation, regs are regs if were talking new build. maybe a bit diffferent if its not??

D

davino

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hi no its not a new build just a renovation of a 3 bed semi

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to fans in bathroom in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
Top Bottom