SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Fed up Plant fitter!! in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

chris494rep

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi, i have been thinking of this for a while now and ive decided to go for it. I am a time served plant fitter, but would like to become a qualified Electrician. After leaving school, i became an electrical labourer (waiting for college) and my cousin became an apprentice Electrician with the same company. My cousin is now trying to get me a start as a labourer again to help me along with my training. What qualifications do i need to become a qualified Electrician, and how long do they take to obtain? (bearing in mind it will be evening courses) Ive read that I can do the C&G 2330 off my own back, but untill i do the NVQ part, I cannot become fully qualified, how long will it take for just the NVQ part? Cheers, Chris.

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to Fed up Plant fitter!! in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom