Discuss Feeding two lamps of one celling rose in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I have 10 halogens mains connected

I want to operate them on 2 switches (6 lamps on one and 4 on another) I'm using celling roses for
Ease
but my query is can u feed two lamps off one celling rose???

I would have thought trying to use ceiling roses would make the job less easy.

Feeding two lamps of one celling rose {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

I wouldn't use a ceiling rose at all when fitting downlights.....they are designed for pendants! I personally use the Ashlesy J501 downlight junction boxes - but you need one of these per fitting. Makes it easy to loop to next fitting and install a length of heat resistant flex to the fitting itself.

same here except i use line connectors and enclosures.

Would he know how to use it though Tel? After all his question is basic so something with pointers etc may be a bit too far

well . i'v e just ( for want of something to relieve the boredom) been checking my 1976 AVO8 for accuracy. e,g, reads 12,3V d.c. on avo. calibrated digi reads 12.34V. similar on a.c. ranges. good enough for me.

well . i'v e just ( for want of something to relieve the boredom) been checking my 1976 AVO8 for accuracy. e,g, reads 12,3V d.c. on avo. calibrated digi reads 12.34V. similar on a.c. ranges. good enough for me.

Proving - once again - that newer is not necessarily better !!

(as I said to that gorgeous 21 year old bimbo I picked up last week!!)

I'm intrigued to know why Markymark has been online today but has not had anything more to say regarding this subject?

Perhaps the funky bunch have left him now so he's unsure of how to get the words up on to the monitor?

Jesus, it's really quite simple ;)

like it. i tell everyone i'm only 9 in dog years. knowing geordie, the 21 year old bimbo was probably a dog. they all look the same after 9 pints, anyway. LOL.

I was starting to get concerned that we may not have received a reply due to the OP receiving a fatal shock whilst working on the current lighting issue. Thankfully that is not the case as "Recent Activity" shows he logged on 6 hours ago...

Doesn't explain the lack of response on this thread though ????

:D

I was starting to get concerned that we may not have received a reply due to the OP receiving a fatal shock whilst working on the current lighting issue. Thankfully that is not the case as "Recent Activity" shows he logged on 6 hours ago...

Doesn't explain the lack of response on this thread though ????

:D

Yes it does. Simply doesn't want to hear or read people questioning their ability.

Its posters like this that really pxxx me off.

Reply to Feeding two lamps of one celling rose in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock