Discuss feeditgreen - wirral based solar company - any info appreciated good or bad in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Think you need to give us some more detailed info. What system (panels,inverter)
Notice off there site they say are new to the solar market, show examples of 235w panels and say that Sharp are high quality panels.

Track record is very important to me, that's why I work for one of the best names in the business.

Feed it Green obtained their MCS accreditation on the 13/1/2012, so, as a MCS registered company they have been trading less than one month.
Of course, they could have been installing for somebody else for 2 or 3 years, so they may have lots of experience, or they could be new to this industry.
Maybe it would be worth a little more investigation.

There man rang up 1hr after he should have arrived and said his phone had run out of charge and then he couldn't remember the house number. So I did not take it any further

Reply to feeditgreen - wirral based solar company - any info appreciated good or bad in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock