Discuss fill me in on Eal Tech cert2 in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Dan83

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello guys and Girls
I been thinking about training up for a while and I just attended an interview for the EAL electrical installations course at Lambeth College
its a 2 year course

Im just looking for a bit of info on the course, Has anybody here done it ?
is it a good starting point?
any ways to get the same level of qualification faster (not 12 weeks and -6 grand fast but 2 years is a long time for an entry level qual)

any advice would be great

Dan

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
A

acat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hope you are not talking about the domestic installers EAL VRQ thats a 5 day course along with basic electrical knowledge you need to know chapters 1,5 and 10 of the building regs that dont take 2 yrs unless they are teaching you one page at a time

Chris

old dog

-
Arms
dont know about the course but i can recommend the college .
done my 2382 and 2391 there

hi acat the eal domestic installer course at lambeth college was a short course before
but the whole thing has changed now. not sure on the details it is now a 2 year course

Last edited:
D

Dan83

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hope you are not talking about the domestic installers EAL VRQ thats a 5 day course along with basic electrical knowledge you need to know chapters 1,5 and 10 of the building regs that dont take 2 yrs unless they are teaching you one page at a time

Chris
nope its this one http://www.lambethcollege.ac.uk/adults/course_list.cfm?widCall1=customWidgets.courses_list_courseDetail&cit_id=387&cta_tax_id=628&showCourseKey=true
the tutor there told me they no longer do the C&G course and it has been replaced with this

Reply to fill me in on Eal Tech cert2 in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom