Discuss Filling in a electrical installation certificate!! Help please!! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm having a complete blonde evening tonight, surely things have got to get better at some point!!

When filling in an installation certificate it asks for "inspector" and also "reviewed by supervisor" to sign. My question is which box do i sign one or both if I'm a one man company?

I've done some commercial work outside of "normal work" and need to sign it off. Usually I fill in "inspector" section and hand in to office to counter sign.

Thanks for your help

You will be signing as the person responsible for all aspects of the job mate. Don't forget it's not notifiable so your cert goes to the guy who ordered the work

Yeah i know that it not notifiable, that's why i happy to do it. :wink_smile:

Thanks for replies. i thought i was right in first place, just wanted to check.
I really need to give up writing up this cert tonight tho and just start drinking!! :8:

my local offy is out of stock of dog, so i'm on hobgoblin 2nite, mmmmmmmmmmmmm

trev. i'm surprised at you. how can you possibly drink enough bottles of dog. ?

that's where you're going wrong. you need to drink enough so you can't think

Anyway you all sound like cavemen drinking that crap , whereas someone as sophisticated as me sticks to Heiniken , best lager evar !!

Anyway you all sound like cavemen drinking that crap , whereas someone as sophisticated as me sticks to Heiniken , best lager evar !!
bloody foreign, tasteless, gasbag rubbish. easy to see why yanks and aussies drink it. it matches their personalities.

bloody foreign, tasteless, gasbag rubbish. easy to see why yanks and aussies drink it. it matches their personalities.

the yanks and aussies drink it because its a 1000 times better than coors , miller , bud , fosters etc.
And without doubt the most expensive beer outside of europe. ;-)

bud is nice if you get the budvar in bottles. the only liquid that should come in a can is that ronseal ( does what it says on the tin stuff).

Reply to Filling in a electrical installation certificate!! Help please!! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock