Discuss Filling in a electrical installation certificate!! Help please!! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

try polish okochim ( black label 7%) that will spoil you for any other lager.

old fashioned ale or newcastle brown ale or bitter for me occassionally brandy, whiskey or vodka

were i used to go camping there was 2 pubs a farm and a few houses one of the pubs sold all bottle ales and the other sold theakstons and old peculiar , think one was old fart lol
few of any of those and stumble back down the hill in the dark trying to find the tent or the caravan lol middle of nowhere in yorkshire

old peculier and old fart....... nectar of the gods. these young 'uns can't tell decent ale from cat pee.

proper ale

lager is just full of bubbles and bloats you prefare a stronger taste never liked any lager
as you say cat pee

a few locals to me did holts ale that was good stuff and when i used to drink a fair bit of it was only 65p a pint lol and i never got through a fiver lol

must have been a good year. well, it bloats you up like a blimp.

Don't any of you lot have a local vintners who can ship in some boxes of Claret when required?
I suppose not.........

So, if you are the single signatory then sign in one place, that of the inspector. IMO you don't sign the part that says the inspectors work has been verified

Reply to Filling in a electrical installation certificate!! Help please!! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, how do you go about filling out a EIC or a minor works certificate when you have multiple installers that have worked on the circuit...
Replies
Views
happysteve submitted a new resource: EIC - Electrical Installation Certificate - BS7671 2018 + A2:2022 - Fillable EIC PDF form for 18th Edition...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, This is my last question/post for tonight, promise. Please can I ask for a little advice on certificates as I am now questioning...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to the forum. I have been asked to look at this for one of our guys who's had an issue onsite after some electrical works had been...
Replies
Views
happysteve submitted a new resource: MEIWC - Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificate - BS7671 2018 + A2:2022 - Fillable MEIWC PDF form...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock