Discuss Filplastic Bins or any alternatives? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

rolyberkin

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi all,

Has anyone got of any of the filplastic bins and if so can you advise me what they are like or any viable alternatives. I am hacked off with my van storage which consists of some self build play racking and want to stop it looking like a poltergeist has visited at the end of every week!

Ta

Hi all,

Has anyone got of any of the filplastic bins and if so can you advise me what they are like or any viable alternatives. I am hacked off with my van storage which consists of some self build play racking and want to stop it looking like a poltergeist has visited at the end of every week!

Ta
i have a set of 4 filplastic tilt bins. they are good. come with a retaining clip so they don't fall open when driving. 5*****

I have just bought some second hand sortimo racks from ebay, I forsee an evening with an angle grinder and a couple of rattle cans on the cards!:)

Mine are coming to my design ...then I can add to, change etc ....... sure a bit more money but I’m planning to keep the T6 for another 9 years

I am a tight arse and have spent £120 for three units and seventeen pods to go on them, they look well used but happy to clean them up make them fit and spray them black to match my Trafic!;-)

Reply to Filplastic Bins or any alternatives? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock