Discuss Finally got one PS5 in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

You are doing better than me then...
I've been looking for an RTX 3080 since launch..
I refuse to pay scalper prices on ebay so will have to make do with my RTX 2080 for now....

Thinking of going PC once my catch up of PS4 games is done, I've always joined a generation about 2 years away from its replacement coming out. At this point the PS5 has barely any games, so what are you playing??? I'm just barging my way through Horizon Zero Dawn: complete edition after much umming and arghing about whether to buy it or not. I checked out gameplay videos and stuff but was initially put off by the robot Jurassic Park look of the game, it seemed too ludicrous to take seriously. The story does a pretty good job of explaining how the world ended up the way it was though, considerably better fleshed out than I thought it would be.

I'll upgrade to PS5 when current console expires - hopefully that won't be until demand drops and a few decent deals are offered.

No doubt PS5 will be a considerable improvement over current generation, but the leap isn't quite what it had been in the past. One thing I do appreciate from Sony is the fact that PS4/5 can play the same GTA lobbies.

There is almost all the PS4 back catalogue you can play on PS5, many recent PS4 titles have a upgraded version available for free if you purchased the original but as for PS5 exclusives I am doing Returnal, totally next level gaming at 4k with full spacial sound output which takes gaming to a next level on its own if you have a good head set.
I am also a destiny 2 fan and the ps5 version is 4k 60hz in PvE and 4k 120hz in PvP like the crucible, the level of detail is impressive to say the least. I am going to upload my copy of resi' evil 8 'Village' as it has a updated PS5 version to boost those already good graphics.

There are definite benefits. What limits those benefits is the fact that I solely play GTA as a means of unwinding by torturing people who care about being better than everyone else. Chances are that GTA VI might force my hand, but that's some time off.

Reply to Finally got one PS5 in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock