Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Finally signed up after a while of browsing. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi all, always browse the forums but never signed up. Seen a thread I couldn’t access so decided I should probably register as been frequenting for a good while now.

Chris.

Rpa07

-
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome Mate, enjoy taking part. It’s a good atmosphere, as you know being a long time lurker, as we all were.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome Mate, enjoy taking part. It’s a good atmosphere, as you know being a long time lurker, as we all were.
Thanks mate. Yeah it’s always been a great source of second opinions for me on “vague wording” if you want to call it that in regards to regulations and their wording. It’s nice to see how everyone else interprets the regs. + the banter of course.

Spoon

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to the asylum mate.... Once you are in you can't leave..

Spoon

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Been trying to kick you out for ages but the other staff won't have it:tearsofjoy:
That's cause they all love me and you are jealous of my wit and repartee.. :tearsofjoy:

Reply to Finally signed up after a while of browsing. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom