Discuss Finished finally !!!!!!! in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AP Electrical

Passed 2391 first time !!!!!! B that's a full house l2 l3 2356 17th and now the 91 that's it for me no more!

OP
M

mtfpuk2011

What is the pass mark.of the papper I have ny exam Tomore been revisong from gn3

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

trev

Regular EF Member
Well done mate But "No more" dream on, there'll be some qual dreamed up somewhere along the line that will become a must have. I suspect it'll be the replacement for 2391 as the current holders retire/go on to something else employers will forget about it

brucelee

Regular EF Member
Congratulations mate well done its a good feeling when you get that pass

out of all quals i have done feel it was the hardest but the most rewarding and enjoyable out of them all

Trev they already are replacing the lot

OP
A

AP Electrical

Saying that's it but like you say there will always be something else to do!!!, and I'll bet me bottom dollar it'll cost £600 like everything else electrical!!!!!

Richard Burns

Respected Member
Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
Well Done, all hoops jumped through, sit back and relax in the knowledge that you will be out of date in six months time!
No, good work and well done:drunk:

OP
A

AP Electrical

Just enrolled on the Hnc course with teeside.......... well I lasted a week :goofy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk