Discuss Fire alarm detector help.... in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm hoping one of you will be able to help me with this, i have had a client send me a couple of picture of existing detectors that need changing and for the life of me i cannot remember what make/model they are!
upload_2018-2-16_9-31-57.png
upload_2018-2-16_9-32-23.png

Thanks Again!!

They look like they could be a "menvier" but hard to tell from pics, is it a conventional system? Apollo 65 series are compatible with most systems you'd just need to get the base and detector and replace both.

on closer inspection of the pic, they look like they've got a brand name on the bottom, can't make it out though ask for a pic from the bottom or hedge your bets and turn up with Apollo 65.

99% certain the one on the sounder base is a Morley Vision. Although you cannot read it from the pic I lay money it has VISION written on the head.

Reply to Fire alarm detector help.... in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Can someone please guide me on this? I have virtually no experience of home alarm systems. The client has an alarm which had been fitted to her...
Replies
Views
Our Northern California home built on 1977 has a built-in Gard-Site Smoke Detector model 081-612. It does not has battery. Its mounted on the...
Replies
Views
I've asked a similar question before I think and we came to the conclusion that apart from new houses and HMO's etc there aren't any rules about...
Replies
Views
I'm about to start first fixing this fire alarm in the industrial unit we are wiring, at the moment its totally empty and eventually will have a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to extend a fire alarm, the panel is a CTEC CFP 2 zone one and currently it has a couple of apollo alarm sense sounder bases/heads on...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock