Discuss Fire Alarm pricing in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

G

Greens

I'm working at a shop in Southampton oing some electrical work and the owner has just asked asked fire alarm enginer to test the existing system.

Can anyone tell me what price it should be for a average system test as this guy is charging over £600!!!!

but does that include an annual service contract, for £600 it should.

Hi,

It's just to check the system out and annual check I think..... Is £600 about the right price?

for a small small shop id say around £200 a year, any call out and parts would be charged ontop,for £600 id expect it would free call outs and free replacement of parts

For just an inspection we would charge £160-£200 for something like a 2-6 zone and depending on the size of the premises. Call outs etc as said previously would be on top.

Reply to Fire Alarm pricing in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock