uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss First Electrical Manufacturer To Feel The Pinch.. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Bazspark

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Always wonder in a case like this what happens to all the products that are already produced and for sale in providers can they still sell them as the 1 year gaurantee wont be honored and i cant imagine they will be dumped, but if so can someone tell me where to wait.:):):)

B

boatnik1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Always wonder in a case like this what happens to all the products that are already produced and for sale in providers can they still sell them as the 1 year gaurantee wont be honored and i cant imagine they will be dumped, but if so can someone tell me where to wait.:):):)
Sellers are liable for the warranty in the first instance, as you are when you install gear on a job.
If the chain breaks with the wholesaler (or you) then they (or you) carry the can. In consequence you either don't use gear where the maker or supplier has gone bust unless you are prepared to honour the warranty yourself. Since breakdowns are the exception then you buy the kit at discounted price and hope that your extra profit will cover you for the odd breakdown.
Once the receivers are called in the normal means of disposal is by public auction where some amazing deals can be had.:)

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Reply to First Electrical Manufacturer To Feel The Pinch.. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom