Discuss Fittest birds in the soaps...... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

T

TonyM58

Ok,

Hollyoaks - that blond one wots getting it off the bloke who threw his mussus out for posting dogshit through peoples letterboxes...........

Corrers - I like her whos boyfriend fell down the mountain, the one whos gonna get it on with his dead brothers ex missus. Anf that gobby one wots getting it one with that kid who drove his car into the river. And her wots gone abroad whos husband is the builder whos gonna have fun with that bird in the cafe wots got a face like a horse

Emmers - that one whos boyfriend is locked up for setting fire to his mum. Oh, and that blond one whos having a kid with that geezer wot got bummed off the bloke whos mum runs the pub

Eastenders - Diffcult one, i think the two sisters who run the pub, the youngest one is dirty, and the older one was smarter 10yrs ago when she was in 'Game On'. She stripped off in that film about rugby with him out of 'men behaving badly'. I like her that had her charlies done, the one with the kid by that guy who's missus wwas the mad doctor

over to you guys.......

Luke, perhaps we could set up a poll. And appologies to Girlyspark if she's on here. :D

yeah i know, i need to get out more.....

**** me, I was laughing out loud reading that.

Like your soaps do you Tony? Like how you've not mentioned a single name but from your descriptions I know who you mean (though I only watch EastEnders).

Yeah, the elder sister who's getting nobbed off the guy who runs the club and the other woman who dumps her kid on anyone and everyone and who treats that fat mechanic (who's mate is shagging his mum) like sh*t.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, thats her.

Oh and definetely NOT the one with no neck whos about 97 stone, or her mate out of 'bad girls' the one getting done off that comdian who was never funny, her who lools like a bulldog licking **** off a stingy nettle.

hehehe, shut up Tony!

My missus is looking at me giggling thinking I've lost it.

Yeah those 2 are nasty. Don't know who's worse to be honest and that comedian was **** wasn't he?

well while we're on about howlers, the ultimate 'not even with yours, mate' prize goes to her that used to be in Eastenders who used to play the trumpet, the one who turned lezzer with that coloured girl. You know, the one who was married to the boy whos spotty sister used to be in Grange Hill and got up the duff off Dirty Den. His mum used to be in 'are you being served' and pegged it after getting jiggy with that bloke who used to do the voice for 'Mr Benn'.

Yeah, her. No way, i just wouldnt.

LOL

But have you seen her recently? My missus likes to get all those crap womens magazines and she was on the cover of one of them. Still ugly as **** but at least the bod has slimmed down some.

But, as for the ultimate, I'd have to say any woman from Prisoner Cell Block H

LOL

But have you seen her recently? My missus likes to get all those crap womens magazines and she was on the cover of one of them. Still ugly as **** but at least the bod has slimmed down some.

But, as for the ultimate, I'd have to say any woman from Prisoner Cell Block H

yeah i seen her on an advert for some fitness video. Spewed my tea straight back up and sent it her in the post.

Dont let her fool you, she can lose all the weight she wants, but she will always have a face that looks like it should be pushing a pram aroung a council estate. Jesus, at least in the olden days they would have shakelled her up in cage in a travelling circus. How the hell did she get on the telly. i mean cant she have surgery or something. I heard she tried to have an areshole transplant but the areshole rejected her

And going back to fit:

I know it isnt really a soap, and she isnt technically speaking a real woman, but the fat blokes missus out of 'Family Guy'. She would get it. Did you see the one where she dressed up in all the bondage gear?

Yum yum.:D

What the **** Tony!!!

LOL, jesus christ man, just got in, had a few beers and read that post...Man, your a fuc**ng comedian!

"pushing a pram round a council estate" LOL!!!

Family Guy? Sorry mate, not seen that but have you seen Lost? I'd shag the bird who got it off the conman and who wants it off the Dr who seems like a modern day Jesus with the amount of ******* samarital work he does.

Not seen Family Guy?

In what way have you "NOT SEEN FAMILY GUY?"

Its the american cartoon with the talking dog and the kid who wants to take over the world

Its funny stuff mate, its on FX on sky most nights.

Oh and like i said, the MUM is fit;)

But Ian, have you seen it

Look i'm not saying i would wanna it to go anywhere, these cartoon/human hybrid relationships are doomed to failure for all sorts of logistical reasons

But i would still love to

Oh, and i agree with her out of stargate:D

Whats wrong with cartoon birds ,,im not sure i could handle Betty Boop these days .but she has to be the sexyist ,mind you i wouldnt kick Jesica rabbit out of bed.
but it would still be old Peggy Mitchell,couldnt resist slipping her one ,might have to spit on it to wet it first though
and i wonder what the insulation resistance of jordans ---- is,i think i should be the one to carryout the test Tony ,like to give the old megger a good wind ,hey what,
all the very best in the whole wide and wonderfull world
rumrunner
rumrunner

I've got a thing for Homer Simpson's misses does that count? I love you Marje.

Is she the same hottie as the one that was in "The Dame Edna Experience"?

Reply to Fittest birds in the soaps...... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock