Discuss Fitting MK995 clock connector. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi Everybody just wondering if anyone has fitted a MK 995 clock connector recently and can advise if it needs a 25mm or 35mm deep box. It must be 30 years since I last fitted one and can't remember. Fitting it in a Grade 2 mansion. 25mm boxes can be fitted without making to much damage but 35mm will mean bit more demolition. Points are being used for picture lights and they will not be in my hand until end of week and would like to fit boxes tomorrow.
Many thanks
Patrick

Haven’t fitted a clock point in ages , but I think a 25mm box will be a struggle unless you can set the box back 4 or 5mm

Reply to Fitting MK995 clock connector. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Morning All I recently completed my first re wire and board change, (with help from the owner who is a gas fitter and plumper, who works with my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, total newbie to the forum. I sincerely hope that those in the know-how would be able to assist me. On my semi-detached house we have an...
Replies
Views
Hopefully someone wiser than me can help explain some odd measurements I’ve taken at my own home. This is a long read, I’ve tried to give as much...
Replies
Views
Hi, Before I begin my tale of woe, I have my tin hat ready! I'm retired from the trade, I started out just as the 16th came in and had a rather...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Firstly thank you to all on this forum who helped me to track down the problem with the plug sockets not working in 1 room of my...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock