Discuss Flickering lights in house when I use coffee maker, microwave or dryer in the Free Electrical Help area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Darrel

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Every time I run my coffee pot, dryer or microwave the lights in the bathrooms and bedrooms flicker. I moved the coffee pot to several different locations in he house and get the same results. any suggestions? thanks

Reply to Flickering lights in house when I use coffee maker, microwave or dryer in the Free Electrical Help area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Figure I'd ask here for advice. House was built in the 70s. Recently I was running the dishwasher and noticed the lights in the kitchen flicker...
Replies
Views
I have a issue with lights flickering in my home. Specifically led lights. I’ve bought a lot of brands of led lights and even most of the...
Replies
Views
Hi I was trying to get some help with this problem I’m having in my house , I recently did some remodeling in my home and decided to put a...
Replies
Views
We have two units (with separate meters and panels) in a residence that underwent a major renovation about two years ago. During the renovation...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi folks - new to the forums here. Forgive me if this isn't the right place to post. We have a small home, just moved in and noticing that 24...
Replies
Views